Iâ€™m studying and need help with a Writing question to help me learn.
Considering the many theoretical alternatives to the traditional, long-standing models, how do you think the newer theories meet a need in understanding child development and parenting?
- Reflect upon the additional resources about theoretical perspectives (Feminist, Gilligan’s Stages of Moral Development, Intersectionality, Racism framework).
- What theory makes the most sense to you or was the most interesting?
- Briefly explain the theory as part of your explanation
- How can you relate your own experience or that of someone close to you to one of these theories?
- Share an example from either the child or parent perspective.