First, review the module resources in order to enhance and deepen your knowledge of the five key investment concepts that every investor should be aware of:
- Evaluating investment performance
- Diversifying portfolios
- Asset allocation
- Investment risk
- Rebalancing of a portfolio
Based on your reading and research, address the following in your initial post to the discussion:
- When analyzing key macroeconomics to assess GDP growth/decline, how would you measure the performance relative to sequential and year-to-year data?
- How will your analysis assist you in determining the direction of the stock market?
- Why do you consider the relationship between the economy and the stock market an integral part of the investment process? Explain your reasoning.