I’m working on a african studies discussion question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
1. First impressions-What parts of the reading(s) did you find surprising, puzzling, useful, new, already knew, and interesting?
2. Essential message
3. Explain the development of the current Black Studies movement.
4. What influences did Carter G. Woodson and the ASNLH have on the Black Studies movement?
5. The author suggests that there is a desperate need for intentional relationships between Black Studies and K-12 educators and that these relationships have proven to be effective and transformational based on the historical record. For what reason(s) have these relationships dissipated over the years?
6. Significance for African Americans and education
7. Points of agreement/dissension