- PowerPoint should include the following types of slides, for a total of 7 or more slides.
- Title Slide
- A content slide for each communication element
- Definition of element
- How the element was shown in the movie
- Conclusion Slide
- References Slide
- When you are creating your PowerPoint, keep these things in mind:
- Make sure your content is well organized and flows logically.
- Use the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint to reduce the amount of text that appears on the slides. (The Speaker Notes will contain the text that guides what you would say while presenting the slides.)
- Add pictures to the PowerPoint to demonstrate your creativity and visual communication skills.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Cite each definition with proper APA citation style.