1. According to Watson, why should there be no distinction between the study of man and animals in psychology?
2. How does Watsonâ€™s concern about studying the mind relate to the concept of operational definitions in research methods?
3. According to Watson, what must psychologists do to make psychology a true â€œscience of behavior?â€
4. According the Watson, why is labeling fields such as the psychology of advertising, the psychology of tests, and psychopathology â€œappliedâ€ a misnomer?
5. Watson mentions â€œput(ting) up a straw manâ€ for his position. Explain (in general) the straw man fallacy. (if youâ€™re not familiar with it, look it up online, but donâ€™t copy and paste information from an online source. Use your own words/examples).