Imagine you work for a community corrections agency and are investigating new program opportunities to partner with. You have been asked to present your findings in your team meeting.
Research community correction programs and parole/probation in your state.
Create an 8- to 10-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation in which you:
- Define community corrections.
- Identify at least two community corrections programs available in your state.
- Compare the need each program is meant to address, as well as the population each is meant to serve.
- Explain how each program works.
- Describe the requirements to enter and remain in each program.
- Explain which program you feel is most effective, and why. Provide support for your argument.
Include detailed speaker notes.
Incorporate at least two sources formatted according to APA guidelines.