- For this discussion you need to read the “Preface to the 2nd Edition: Re-framing the Chicano Movement” in Carlos Munoz, Jr’s Youth, Identity, Power – The Chicano Movement, pp 1-8.
- https://www.google.com/books/edition/Youth_Identity_Power/JlDUDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=carlos+mu%C3%B1oz&printsec=frontcover (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
- The discussion questions:
- What areas does the author believe both he and the movement neglected and overlooked and how has it changed with globalization?
- Why are some groups or members of a movement overlooked or pushed aside ?
- Then reply to two people