Questions TED Talk: Racism and Health wacth video first then answer questions
- What are your thoughts on this talk? What points in this talk â€œspokeâ€ to you?
- What are the implications of these facts on the health of our nation?
- What are the implications on you own personal practice?
- What is the answer to the David Williamâ€™s central question: Why does race matter so profoundly to life expectancy?
- Discuss the relationship between discrimination and disease.
- What is implicit bias? Are you? How does it influence health care?
- Dr. William is optimistic today. How can each one of you be a â€œripple of hopeâ€?