1. Watch the video clips & do the required readings.
2. Answer the questions and post your response in the discussion.
3. Make sure you address all questions
4. Reply to at least 1 other classmates before the deadline.
Select one quote
Write 1 paragraph.
Explain the meaning of the quote you have selected.
Do you agree with the quote? Why or why not?
Reflect and discuss.
- â€œUntil lions have their own historians, the hunter will always be glorifiedâ€ Ethiopian proverb
- “History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon.â€ Napoleon
- â€œStudy the historian before you begin to study the facts.â€ Edward H. Carr
- â€œThe truth shall set you free, but first itâ€™ll piss you off.â€ Gloria Steinem
- â€œOur past is only a little less uncertain than our future, and like the future, it is always changing, always revealing and concealing.â€ Daniel Boorstein, Hidden History