Respond to the following based on your reading.
1. Why is structure so important to creativity for young students?
2. What does it mean to be a creative teacher?
3. Why are graphic organizers especially valuable for preschool and kindergarten-aged students?
4. Youâ€™re working as a teacher in a preschool classroom. One student brings you his complete clay handprint. Give an example of task-based feedback you might provide this child.
5. After you read the chapter, complete the end of chapter review essay question to check your understanding on the content. This is just for practice and wonâ€™t be graded, so do not send your answer in to the school.
Technology is an ever-expanding resource for classroom teachers. Wikis and Blogs were described for their potential in the classroom setting. Provide an example of a technologically based activity or app and how you use it to promote creativity in an elementary school classroom.