As you have learned throughout this module, in many cases, the decisions and actions of the parole board are portrayed in the media. These decisions and actions can be portrayed in either a positive or negative light, which, in turn, can affect how the public views the parole board and the case in general. For this discussion, you will provide an example of a court case in which the decisions and actions of the parole board were portrayed in the media.
For your initial post:
- Research a court case in which the actions and decisions of the parole board were portrayed in the media.
- Provide a brief overview of the court case. Be sure to cite any resources in APA format.
- Address the following questions:
- Were the decisions and actions of the parole board portrayed in a positive or negative way? How do you know?
- Did the way the parole board was portrayed in the media affect the case or those involved in any way? Why or why not?