eflective Journal Questions:
- What are Peggyâ€™s symptoms?
- What is your preliminary diagnosis for Peggy?
- Differential diagnosis: What diagnoses would you rule out, and why?
- Discuss the cultural and psychosocial factors that might impact Peggy and her diagnosis.
- Online Assessment Measures:
- Go to the American Psychiatric Association website:https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm/educational- resources/assessment-measures
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on: Disorder-Specific Severity Measures.
- Select one of the assessment measures for adults based on your preliminarydiagnosis of this case.
- Score the measure for the client.
- Summarize your findings.
- Research one type of treatment for anxiety disorders on the internet. Then summarize it and explain why it would be an appropriate intervention for Peggy. For examples, what problem would it address? What goals would you focus on?