picture below is a mammal Dog skull
- Compare the teeth in the jaw of a reptile with that of a mammal. In a sentence or two, describe how the mammal dentition differs.
- Draw one of the mammal skulls shown here, and label the incisors, canines, premolars, and molars.
- For each of the 4 teeth types you have labelled, give a description of its specialized function (piercing, tearing, chewing, etc.)
pick two of them to: picture1 and picture 2
- Draw and label with the correct ornamentation
- Compare and contrast the two ornaments you have chosen. Describe the differences in morphology, development, and function/s of the ornaments.