- What different arguments were made in this weekâ€™s readings. Do you believe the author’s arguments? Why or why not?Â
- What common themes emerged from this weekâ€™s readings? Do these themes apply to your life or experiences? Why or why not?Â
- Can you think an example from your own life that agrees or contradicts the findings of an article? How does this change the way we think about the readings?Â
- How does the reading challenge what you know about interpersonal communication or social media?Â
- What do you disagree with about this weekâ€™s readings? Why?
- What are you struggling to understand about this week’s readings? What prompted this confusion?