Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you describe a project you have managed personally or professionally. Examples may include a trip you planned, a new product or service developed for your employer, a staff reorganization, and so on.
Develop a project overview that addresses the following questions.
- What were the mission and objectives of the project?
- What were the high-level tasks or scope of the project?
- How was the need for the project identified?
- What was the cost and how was it funded?
- What was the timeline?
- Who were the parties involved in the project and what were the roles of each party (team) member?
- What steps did you establish to ensure the project was a success?
- How did you measure the success of your project?
- Overall, how did project management help to make this project a success?
Note: This overview should include the elements of a project charter.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.